Program that monitors keystrokes, internet destinations, and content
- Category Keyloggers
- Program license Free
- Version 4.3.15
- Size 2.60 MB
- Works under: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows 2003 / Windows XP
- Program available in English
- Program by hwsuite.com
Find out exactly what other people do on and with your computer with a free download of Free KeyLogger, one of the leading keylogger programs available today.
A keylogger is essentially a small program that turns on every time your computer comes on. Each button pressed on the keyboard will send a notice to the program, and the program will then keep track of all those keys and send you a full report later. Using a keylogger is a great way to find out if your kids view sites they shouldn't, if your spouse has secrets from you or even if your children chat online with people you don't approve of.
Free KeyLogger works with a wide range of computers running Windows systems as old as XP or even Vista. It takes just a few minutes to download and set up. You can then change the settings to record the movements that any user makes on the computer or only certain users. While it won't notify users that it's working, you should keep in mind that more advanced computer users can easily detect the presence of a keylogger.
This program gives you plenty of options for customizing it too. The hot key lets you press a series of buttons to view a quick report, but the program lets you select the last key you use in this sequence to keep others from accessing that information. It also lets you create multiple accounts and change the language setting from English to another language you speak.
You'll also love that you can change the log settings. Once you enter your email address in the correct box, you can then choose how often you want logs and reports sent to you. With the manual setting, you can go in at anytime and request a new log. The program can also automatically mail you new logs and records every day, every few hours or however often you might want. There is even a test feature that you can use to ensure that you understand how the program works and what the logs look like.
As much as you want to trust those around you, you cannot trust that everything they do online is safe. With Free KeyLogger, you can now monitor the activities of anyone who uses your computer, including your spouse, children or even roommates.
- Provides detailed records of all key strokes used and buttons pressed
- Sends logs to your registered email address based on the frequency you select
- Allows for manually checking of its logs
- Lets you select your own hot key sequence
- Hidden mode prevents others from seeing the program running
- Only has specific languages available outside of English
- May frequently ask you to upgrade to a paid program
- Only works with computers running Windows XP or higher
- Takes some time to read through the logs
- Is detectable among those with more computer experience